About Crisis Center of Tampa BayEdit
We offer help, hope and healing to all people experiencing life’s problems and challenges, big and small. Our services cover a wide range of needs, regardless of income or ability to pay. We can help you cope with the devastating trauma of sexual or physical violence, domestic violence or abuse, depression and despair, substance abuse, financial problems, family issues or whenever life’s challenges start to weigh you down. Web site: www.crisiscenter.com
Vision: To be that extraordinary place where every person who is going through a serious life crisis can find the help, support and encouragement that they need to solve their problems and make tomorrow a better day.
Dial 2-1-1 where you will receive free, confidential crisis counseling by our highly trained staff, along with information and referrals to Crisis Center services or over 3,500 other community services. We are here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Crisis Center ServicesEdit
- Free crisis counseling along with useful information and referral to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Dial 2-1-1 or visit our Web site at www.211atyourfingertips.org.
- Specialized, state-of-the-art intervention and treatment services for children, adults and families who have experienced sexual or physical abuse, sexual assault or domestic violence, emotional abuse or other types of violence or emotional trauma.
- Counseling and economic support services for low to moderate income families and individuals to get them back on the road to well-being and self-sufficiency.
- Sexual assault examinations and crisis counseling for victims of rape and sexual assault.
- Telephone reassurance calls and daily safety checks for low-income, socially-isolated elderly and disabled adults.
- Educational programs and workshops customized for organizations, employee groups, volunteers or professionals touching on timely topics and a range of issues.
- Emergency mental health and basic life support ambulance services. Available 24 hours a day by dialing 9-1-1.